2011年6月17日星期五

How to Force Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2008/2009/2010 from Your PC?

Since I have employed Norton Internet protection 2008 for just about any single year, I nonetheless discovered some troubles in my computer, so I want to uninstall Norton Internet protection 2008 and give other antispyware software program a chance. Considering that, this plan takes a good deal of pc resources, so it gets my best priority to uninstall Norton Internet protection 2008 from my PC, after browse thru the Internet, I tried the methods below:

Method one: Uninstall Norton Internet protection 2008 thru Add/remove Programs
1) Go to Start and then choose out manage Panel - Add/Remove Programs
2) locate Norton Internet protection 2008 in the dropdown checklist as nicely as click Remove/Change symbol to proceed the removal.
3) Follow the on-Screen prompts to accomplish the removal.

Method two: Uninstall Norton Internet protection 2008 with its non-public uninstaller
Start -> All Programs -> Norton Internet protection 2008 -> Uninstall

The methods above are simple and free, but I discovered which they can not uninstall Norton Internet protection 2008 thoroughly, each time I boot my PC, I nonetheless can see the concept that prompts me to set up Norton Internet protection 2008, then I remove it again, however it nonetheless hangs there. How come? I hold on to research the solution in the Internet.

Some tell me that I require to go on to hold out the removal so regarding thoroughly clean each of the traces:

The very first procedure would be to key in the Registry: it requires deleting the Windows registry entries as nicely as modifying the registry keys associated to Norton Internet protection 2008. In addition, I require to delete each of the associated files associated. And this really is readily available to cut back Norton Internet protection 2008/2009/2010 and all Norton products.

1. C:Program FilesCommon FilesSymantec Shared

2. C:Program FilesSymantec

3. C:Program FilesNorton

4. C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataNorton or C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataSymantec

5. C:WINDOWSsystem32driversNAV or C:WINDOWSsystem32driversNIS

(Note:the app Datas in them are hidden)

In case you couldn't locate out the above directories, make hidden files and folders revealed in your pc previous to conduct the guide Norton removal with the actions described above

However, because I am not only a pc geek, this approach is fairly challenging for me. Then I look for one more very much easier way. I read many comments in some associated forums, and individuals there advise me to use a professional uninstall tool. I choose just one recognised as greatest Norton Uninstall Tool which capabilities a free trial out of your yahoo Search. And follow the tutorial on its site, with the “Force Uninstall” Function of greatest Uninstall Tool, I did remove Norton Internet protection 2008 totally in the protected mode. greatest Uninstall Tool is really a amazing uninstall tool to uninstall any undesirable programs, you can possess a try yourself.

没有评论:

发表评论